- Leading food organisation working across all out of home sectors both public and private sector
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development that offers flexible working
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Research & insights are at the centre of decision making
- This marketing executive role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has a marketing experience, passion and interest in the food industry
- The successful Marketing Executive will research and create engaging added value content that supports the business in winning and retaining new customers. You will demonstrate a keen understanding and interest of food market trends, the customers, and their businesses.
- The Marketing Executive will work cross functionally with the team to be able to prioritse key customers and ensure that highly creative content is created that demonstrates unique added value ideas and recommendations that will help the customer grow their business.
- You will research the customer and their market and will closely with the rest of the sales and marketing team to build knowledge. You will create fantastic customer testimonials, stories, case studies, market insights and photography
- You will have experience of developing marketing campaigns plus an appetite to learn and develop and progress your career
- Creativity is key for this role and you will be able to bring creative thinking and ideas along with an eye for imagery and design
- You will have excellent writing skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Having excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate and influence with stakeholders.
- You will have excellent planning and organization skills and will be able to work independently on your own initiative, a self-starter with can-do attitude
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £25k plus benefits
- Fantastic culture with genuine focus on personal development
- Role is 50/50 split between the office in Windsor and home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15877/1. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.