Job Title: National Account Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + car + bonus
Are you a talented National Account Manager with exceptional drive and a determination to succeed, looking for an exciting opportunity working with an innovative company experiencing phenomenal growth?
Then this National Account Manager role is for you!
Supported by the Sales Director you will join a collaborative, fast paced, team-oriented environment with the opportunity to really make a difference. You will join a heritage business who has recently undergone a revamp to successfully compete in an on-trend market place.
The company itself are full of personality and are seeking a National Account Manager with the same amount of vibrancy who can really get behind the brand and values and showcase this to potential clients.
Tasked with a dual focus of building winning relationships with both new and exciting accounts you will enjoy being challenged and oversee a portfolio of major retail accounts including a large proportion of online business.
You will be a resilient and optimistic National Account Manager with experience in ecommerce and high street who is able to work autonomously and has the courage to take risks, spot opportunities and use your initiative whilst executing every task with excellence.
It's important that you are personable and not afraid of a challenge. The business is booming and it's a great time to join and become an integral part of something exciting.
National Account Manager Requirements:
- MUST have Amazon experience – vendor central
- Commercial acumen
- P&L responsibility and JBP implementation/building
- Track record of YoY growth in a business
- Ability to demonstrate the strategic and commercial thought process
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Able to identify areas of potential growth and insight to maximize success
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals with outstanding results
- Strong drive and can-do attitude
Please send your CV to Sophie Thomas on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7871 8000.