We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our client’s small and agile brand team. You will lead projects across the marketing mix to drive profitable growth and penetration of the companies’ branded portfolio in the breakfast category. This role is a great opportunity to genuinely make a difference with a rapidly growing brand.
As a key strategic and commercial brand owner, you will bring your energy and drive to create momentum and implement ambitious plans. You will need to be able to balance brand purpose with commercial reality and have the courage to challenge the business to get this balance right. Most importantly, you will need a genuine passion for their brilliant brand to make things happen and do right by their consumers.
• Developing the 5-10 year marketing strategy, it’s vision and value proposition
• Increase brand awareness through planning & executing communications, managing the marketing budget,analysing customer and competitor insights, and supporting the Development and Commercial teams to increase sales and innovate new products
• To lead the annual planning process, draft brand plans, and present these to the business
• To manage the day-to-day implementation of the consumer and trade brand plans on time and to budget
• To lead product development and project manage EPD & NPD projects for the brand and ensure timely launch
• To drive profitable brand growth in conjunction with colleagues across multiple disciplines
• Success in a Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager role gained within a branded FMCG organisation
• A track record of developing marketing plans from scratch without an over-reliance on external agency support
• Experience of brand planning process and ability to evaluate relative effectiveness of marketing mix elements
• Project management skills and ability to work effectively with diverse, cross functional teams
• Briefing external agencies and assessing creative responses in line with agreed brand positioning
• Experience of successfully launching EPD and NPD
• Naturally creative, good storyteller and copywriter
• Action orientated, brings energy and drive to the team
• Commercially focused - Can exercise judgement and balance purpose with commercial reality
This role is a great opportunity to genuinely make a difference on a rapidly growing brand for a business with a great heritage who are forward-thinking and entrepreneurial.