Job Title: Category Manager
Location: Head Office West of London, 2/3 days a week
Salary: to £50,000
Benefits Bonus, + other benefits
We are a leading manufacturer of crisps and snack-based products. Unrivalled quality, innovation and service have positioned us as the supplier of choice for customers in the UK and overseas. Organic growth and business gains have led to the need to appoint a dynamic and talented Category Manager.
This role reports to the Sales Director and acts as Insight champion across the business. You will also support in the development of strategic plans, customer activity and innovation projects. In addition, you will:
- Be the category and shopper expert in the business.
- Deliver actionable insights to the Commercial teams which support the business Strategy.
- Provide insight for customer range reviews and category performance reviews and make recommendations on how to maximise business.
- Deliver insight presentations to customers.
- Manage multiple data sources, particularly Kantar & Nielsen.
- Track, understand and report on longer term trends.
- Support the Innovation process.
- Provide high quality analysis in response to ad hoc requirements.
- Compile regular market overview reports for internal and external use.
- Have experience of data insight in the UK Grocery Multiple Channel, including Discounters
- Can think short and long term in parallel.
- Have experience of supporting a Commercial Team.
- Have developed and executed different strategies and tactics for customers.
- Have created compelling propositions from insight.
- Are forward thinking and proactive.
- Can take a brief but also be curious to look beyond it.
- Wonder why something is the way it is, doesn’t just accept it at face value.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 11110/3
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.