‘Love sports & the great outdoors? Cavendish Maine are representing a premium brand in the sector.’
An exciting opportunity to develop and manage specific accounts across the South. You will be representing an innovative sports/wearable tech brand.
The role is varied and will include sales, training, merchandising and where required supporting Events and Marketing Activations.
The role will have sales targets as well as a performance store measurement.
About the Company:
A global business with a huge brand reach. Innovative with a track record of producing superior product within the sports/wearable tech arena. They offer a great working environment, supportive with plenty of opportunity to develop and grow with the business.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Sales / Marketing experience.
- Drive and dedication towards the company and business opportunities.
- Pro-active and organized.
- Used to working as a team member in a progressive environment.
- Well presented and professional at all times.
- Thorough with a strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude towards the products and company.
- Good time management.
- Excellent presentation and administration skills.
- High degree of communication and interpersonal skills at all levels – Leadership, Business, Colleagues and customers alike.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to travel on business domestically and internationally as required.
- Good level of common sense.
- Cost effective and financially aware in all areas of the position.
- Experience of a field position
Contact: Shelley Velati
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.