Job Role: Key Account Manager - Wholesale/C&C/Retail
Location: UK, North
Sector/Industry: FMCG/ Health & Beauty
Salary: £competitive salary, excellent bonus incentive, car plus other benefits
We are the longest established Syndicated Sales Team company in the UK based in Yorkshire. Providing specialist sales expertise for well-known manufacturing clients, representing their portfolio of products and creating new routes to market.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an exciting, varied range of brand leading products.
- You will be responsible for delivering sales growth within wholesale, cash & carry and retail sector
- Developing joint business planning for growth with key customers in line with our client objectives
- Gaining new business and product listings
- Managing promotion spend and activity in line with annual budgets
- Build effective working relationships for our clients and with our customers
- Produce accurate volume and value forecasts
- Monitor details of competitor activity
- Working independently within a supportive organisation
- An understanding of wholesale, cash & carry, retail sector ideally within OTC or healthcare
- Previous experience in either Sales/Account Management role preferably within wholesale/cash & carry sector
- A strong track record of achieving target and delivering results against key business measures
- Broad understanding of the total business mix – marketing, supply chain and financial management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving growth and new business targets
- Strong influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written, to develop relationships internally and externally to the business.
- Team player and supportive way of working
- Proactive individual with the drive to succeed and go getter approach to new business growth
- Strong IT skills
- A full driving licence is essential for the position