Internal Sales Manager managing a team of 20 for an industry leading E-Commerce business in the West Midlands. Client Details
As an industry leading E-Commerce business specialising in the home improvements products, the business have an incredible growth story over the last 30 years and have grown to be one of the most recognisable brands in their respective sector. They pride themselves in their excellent customer service, staff training and creating a family feel culture resulting in impressively low staff turnover.
Due to growth, they are looking for an Internal Sales Manager to be a part of their incredible journey. Description
As an Internal Sales Manager you are accountable for the sales performance, customer service satisfaction and future development of the existing Retail Sales Team. You will support delivery of the strategy for sales and profit and outstanding service and ensure that all opportunities are maximised for everyone in your team. Working in an ambitious business, your role will contribute to rapid growth and development through your management of the retail sales teams
· Motivate and manage the sales teams to achieve agreed sales and KPI targets inline with the business requirements across inbound/outbound calls.
· Create and deliver an effective sales training programme which is relevant and delivers measurable success to the team
· Identify areas of efficiency improvement in processes and feedback into the wider business, driving change and constantly developing the department ways of working
· Work with Head of Sales to achieve and report on monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets.
· Engage the team with newly launched products throughout the year, demonstrating how to continue to identify development areas.
· Coach and upskill the team on how to maximise each opportunity that arises, by upselling, cross-selling and giving outstanding customer service.
· Support existing Team Leaders and work closely with them to effectively supervise & improve the performance of their team.
· Represent the brand through first class service and act as a role model for the team, maintaining a positive and proactive attitude as an ambassador for UK Flooring Direct.
· Challenge the status quo and constructively advise on new ideas and methods to instil a continuous improvement approach the team and support department performanceProfile
To be successful in your application for the role of Inside Sales Manager, you must have the following attritubes and experience:
· You must be a highly effective, organised and motivated Sales Manager who can demonstrate previous experience of building successful teams in achieving sales
· A strong understanding of retail or B2C sales customers would be an advantage
· Experience in managing managers is essential
· Would benefit from having exposure of leading sales teams in a contact centre environment across various channels; inbound/outbound and webchat.
· Strong people management skills that will lead from the front and work closely with the existing team and in onboarding new team members
· Some project management skills / knowledge would be beneficial
· Solid IT skills with the ability to analyse current operations to increase productivity.
· Ability to manage performance by leadership and motivation whilst carrying out relevant training and upskilling of the team.
· Professional in approach to dealing with challenging situations with the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
· Work collaboratively with other departments to drive and achieve sales targets.
· To deliver information in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written across all departments within the business.
· Calm and collective when working under pressure with a can-do attitudeJob Offer
Up to £40,000 + benefits. The role is office based in the Midlands.