Regional Manager - Unilever
South West - ideal location Bristol (covers West side of the UK from Cornwall up to Birmingham)
Salary £30-35k per annum, company car, private health care, life assurance + family friendly benefits such as enhanced maternity/paternity leave, flexible working + more!
Can you lead, motivate and engage a sales team to deliver results? We have a unique opportunity to join us as a Regional Manager on our Unilever Ice Cream (Away from Home) Team. You will manage a team of 12 Territory Managers who represent the Unilever Ice Cream brands such as Wall's, Carte D'Or and Ben & Jerry's in order to help Unilever sell more!
As a Regional Manager your focus will be on performance managing your field team - ensuring delivery of results through field-based coaching, team meetings, training, development and appraisals. Duties will also include:
- People Management
- Team Leadership
- Ownership of team performance in delivering agreed objectives
- Training, coaching & development
- Recruitment & retention
- Commercial insight from the field, providing effective and timely reporting
- Strong commercial engagement with key stakeholders
- Developing and enacting joint business plans with the Client to deliver result
Do you have what it takes?
We are keen to speak to you if you have experience of not only managing a field-based team but have experience within a similar role. This challenging and rewarding role is ideal for someone with the following experience:
- Experience of working in the Convenience/Independents Channel
- A truly authentic leader you will have experience of managing a field team
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve your team and personal targets
- Confident performance manager and have proven experience of driving and motivating your team to meet targets
What’s in it for me?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure that everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks of this role include:
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- company car & fuel card
- life assurance at 3x annual salary
- private healthcare
- company management bonus scheme
- enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- annual leave purchase scheme (up to 5 days annually)
- free employee assistance programme (24/7 physical, financial & mental wellbeing support)
- personal development through our ‘Byte’ e-learning platform
- access to our ‘Perks’ site to give you discounts on gym memberships, grocery shopping, lifestyle -shopping, and leisure activities
- optional Health Cash Plan with benefits such as 24/7 GP virtual appointments
- opportunity to volunteer for our McCurrach taskforces (diversity & inclusion, sustainability, wellbeing, and community)
- supportive company culture and values
- a fun, energetic, & supportive team culture
- Company Pension Scheme – 4% employer contributions
If this sounds the perfect opportunity for you, don’t miss out – apply now!
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Overnights may be required on occasion.