Who are Andros?
- Andros are a multinational family-owned food production company originally based in South-West France, and now operating from almost 40 countries worldwide
- The business behind the world-renowned ‘Bonne Maman’ brand, Andros products are internationally regarded for their exceptional quality standards and innovation capacity
- They also produce a range of private-label desserts, fruit-conserves, dairy, bakery and free-from products for major UK retailers
- Their state-of-the-art production facility based in Frome, Somerset has allowed them to far exceed both the expectations of their customers and the production capabilities of their competitors
- Culturally they believe in people above all else, and their continued success is owed to the focus on developing and empowering all individuals within the business
- They are currently in a period of significant growth and investment, and are now looking to expand their Commercial team
- The Senior Commercial Manager reports to the Sales Director. The position requires hands on management and growth of one or a portfolio of retail accounts across chilled and ambient product categories and promoting sales of the Andros Group product ranges - both branded and own label.
- Professional management of a portfolio of customer accounts to meet and exceed budgeted volume and value sales.
- Representing the UK and wider Group’s portfolio of products across ambient and / or chilled categories.
- Formulate account strategies and plans to secure Company targets.
- Develop joint business plans with efficient and effective investment to support growth. Drive negotiations for new listings, price, promotions, distribution
- Manage the promotional budget
- Development of exceptional multi-level customer relationships across all departments. Be the account champion within Andros UK.
- To proactively seek out new business opportunities and growth across branded and private label product development.
- To interrogate ongoing monthly performance, deliver clear insight and action to influence forward performance.
- To ensure accurate internal communication to the supply team regarding promotions/ changes to distribution and keep up to date customer files.
- Cross functional working with Andros UK departments and develop an expert product knowledge.
Benefits & details:
- The role is primarily home based with customer visits, attending Head Office (Hammersmith, London) at least twice a week and the factory in Oldford when necessary.
- Salary dependent on experience, plus wider package including pension
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing market-leader with a focus on continued investment for their UK operation
- Strong commitment to training & development, with long service recognition and rewards
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 20/15682/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.