National Account Manager – Grocery
c£44-55k (Dependent on experience) plus bonus and benefits
London based (c3 days in office)
- Opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing and best performing FMCG brands!
- Created with passion and pride, this brand has championed bright and bold flavours made entirely from natural ingredients.
- You will be joining a high-performing & passionate team with the opportunity to deliver significant growth across a portfolio of UK Grocery customers
- We are looking for a NAM to help manage and grow their UK Grocery customers
- As National Account Manager you will have full responsibility for a portfolio of Grocery customers (Sainsburys & Waitrose) and work with the Head of Sales in driving best practice and improved sales performance
- You will be responsible for shaping and delivering successful JBPs and Promotional Strategies as well as managing account budgets and investment.
- This role will offer a high level of autonomy with lots of opportunity to hone your commercial capabilities and you’ll have license to think and behave creatively to deliver growth across your accounts, the business and also yourself!
- You will be on the upward curve of your FMCG Sales career and be able to demonstrate a track record of success within a branded FMCG business within National Accounts ideally Grocery Retail, but Ecommerce or Convenience Retail experience would also be beneficial
- To be successful, you will be a great communicator, able to build top notch relationships with contacts across the top Grocers.
- You’ll thrive at pace, be resilient dealing with ambiguity, and turn challenge and obstacles into decisive and purposeful action.
- Finally, you’ll be passionate about healthy natural food and contributing to a purpose-led mission!
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15847/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.