A high growth drinks business with a people focused culture is seeking a Shopper Marketing Controller
- A globally recognised, branded BWS Business with quality and passion at its heart
- Their brand sits in the top 5 within their category, with strong market share, brand awareness and penetration scores; with some BIG plans for 2021 in terms of innovation, comms and partnerships
- Offers power & scale of large International BWS group, but operates as independent UK operation with agility of small business; with a committed team and a fun, family orientated and straight forward culture
- They have been on a journey to utilize category and insight and lead the way on insight led marketing, acting at pace like a true FMCG Business. Not losing sight of the passion of their brand but maintaining a competitive edge.
- A newly created Shopper Marketing Controller role to support with their increased marketing investment.
- Is a newly created leadership role in their Shopper Marketing team
- You will be part of their growing Marketing team and be responsible for developing the Shopper Marketing strategy.
- As they look to the future with their biggest marketing investment yet, you will be responsible for activating across all channels.
- Manage a Shopper Marketing budget to deliver successful in-store activation campaigns.
- Manage an upward curve Shopper Marketing Manager
- You would be exposed to the global SLT and be responsible for communicating the strategy of their largest brand.
- Will be experienced in shopper marketing within a branded FMCG environment.
- You will be operating at a senior level and have experience in managing a direct report.
- Will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering successful in-store activation plans.
- Be naturally collaborative and be able to work cross functionally with sales, brand and category insights teams.
Benefits & details:
- Excellent culture which inspires creativity, progression and growth for all
- Salary is pitched c£60-70k (DOE with possible stretch) + bonus opportunity, car allowance, pension, private medical and gym benefits
- Office based but high amount of flexibility to WFH 2-3 days p/week for the right candidate
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.