Rontec is a leading independent Forecourt Retail with over 260 forecourts in England and Wales. We continue to be the best in the market place by our own unique combination of company branded concepts including Shop N' Drive and through our partnerships with well known companies including Morrisons Daily, Subway, and Costa Coffee to name a few.
We have a great opportunity for an experience Shops Project Manager to join our Shops Department working with the Director of Retail to deliver the shop projects on our own branded sites, Shop'N Drive. You will have a team of Shop Refit Merchandisers to help you deliver the requirements within our stores.
It is essential part of the role for you to complete regular store visits to our sites across England and Wales to ensure the projects and initiatives are implemented and regularly reviewed.
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the business, the following provides an overview of the role’s key responsibilities and measures:
• Deliver complex programmes with multiple projects
• For each project allocated project , review and maintain the critical path with the input of Retail and Operations ensuring that all required task are detailed
• Establish new or improve existing delivery methodology to deliver the programme goals
• Create and track a plan to deliver the project goals , supported with a full analysis review
• Have good knowledge of Retail best practices and practical infrastructure implementations to appreciate delivery challenges
• Effectively manage major incidents, ensuring stakeholders are updated with the right information to drive the correct decisions
• Build positive relationships with suppliers & external stakeholders
• Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and programme management tools and coach/mentor on leadership
• Control and manage all reporting for the project from start to end of process
To be successful in this role we are looking for a candidate with the following attributes
• A proven record of accomplishment in delivering Retail ; having done so across multiple teams in multiple geographies
• Experience of large-scale network programmes (preferred)
• Experience of building credible relationships and influencing senior management & leadership teams
• Excellent communication & influencing skills
•Excellent Excel skill
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Programme Management