Head of IBP
Reporting to the Finance Director this role will lead and deliver the Integrated Business Planning process for the business. Build a new team and make a step change improvement to the IBP process, ensuring Sales, Marketing Category, R&D, Finance & Operations are aligned resulting in robust and accurate forecasts. Program manage key business projects\initiatives.
What you will contribute
- Establish more rigour and clarity of purpose for each stage of the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process. Also coach key leaders in the IBP process.
- Generate high quality, robust and reliable output from the IBP process to inform key decision making by the SLT.
- Lead and program manage the delivery of key cross-functional projects\initiatives.
- Build and develop a proactive and influential centre of excellence.
- Coach and mentor demand and supply chain planning functional leads.
- Drive accountability for the operational and demand planning processes.
- Strong inter-personal engagement across the core functions to align activities with accurate demand and supply side forecasting.
What you will bring
- Business Studies degree or equivalent
- Track record in implementing and delivery of Integrated Business Planning processes
- FMCG experience of leading and managing a Demand and\or Supply Planning function
- High level of expertise in planning systems, processes and procedures
- Experience within a multi-project environment
- Self-motivated and adaptable to the demands of a fast-changing high growth business
- Strong people management
- Highly influential demonstrating a collaborative work style, team player and strategic relationship builder.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Key interfaces: Sales, Marketing & Category, R&D, Operations & Logistics, Procurement & Finance
5.6 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays, Target driven bonus scheme, Car allowance, Pension 6% Employee Contribution, Group Income Protection, Bupa, Life assurance and health care cash plan.
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach.
Roberts Bakery began as a grocery store, but one that sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. We’re still based in the same lovely town, and our bakery is a local landmark. Everyone here knows our iconic cooling towers, with glass walls that show the freshly baked loaves whizzing around on their conveyor belts. While our experimental approach has largely been behind the scenes, our other hallmark has always been firmly centre stage: quality. We use only the finest ingredients to produce delicious bread and other baked goods. At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So we make, bake and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/