PERFORMANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Office based South West London – c3 days a week
Salary range is c£30-35k (dependent on experience) plus package
- An innovative food & drink start-up business with a couple of on-trend brands and exciting proposition
- Strong founder-led environment set up by experts within FMCG who have a successful track record of growing and scaling small businesses
- Already delivering impressive growth across online channels and an innovative D2C proposition
- Standout branding and a wide consumer appeal
- We are recruiting a Performance Marketing Executive to help accelerate online sales both in the UK & Europe
- You will manage PPC Search campaigns - working with the full set of Amazon’s PPC products (Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand and Sponsored Display) building and improving the performance of paid campaigns across UK and PAN-EU markets
- Implementing strategies to improve performance, paying particular attention to KPIS such as sales, ACoS , ROAS, CPC and Impressions.
- Managing Amazon Advertising Strategy - budget splits, selection of ads, competitor reaction and optimisation of campaigns. As well as supporting the creation of new processes, concepts and tools that drive efficiency and add to our existing playbook
- Amazon Content - building SEO optimised title, bullets, descriptions and creating enhanced brand content, such as A+ and Brand Store for our UK and EU markets (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- Implement, optimise and manage paid search, web display and paid social campaigns within budget across Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Bing Ads platforms
- Work closely with Performance Marketing Manager to ensure all paid campaigns and budgets are in line with the overall acquisition strategy and KPIs
- Regular analysis, review and reporting on campaign performance against budgeted spend and targets, for each paid media channel.
- You have at least 2 years hands on experience in managing paid campaigns on Amazon AMS & DSP, Google Ads and Facebook Ads ideally in an agency environment and you’re ready to take an in-house role
- Experience building and managing dynamic campaigns, feed optimisation, setting up and maintaining various audiences and A/B testing - all within digital platforms.
- Experience in building and managing reporting dashboards across paid channels in excel or an equivalent platform, automating data from Amazon, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook as required.
- You’re renowned for your attention to detail and exceptionally organised, able to manage many moving parts effectively
- You’re excited to work in a start-up environment: you’re comfortable adapting quickly to change; self-motivated and proactive; very ready to roll up your sleeves, learn at rapid pace and swim outside your lane when needed
Benefits & Details:
- Salary is open depending on experience, pitched c£30-35k + benefits
- Strong bonus & share options
- Office based in South West London c 3 days a week, with flexibility
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15681/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.