Recently recognised by the Sunday Times fast track as one of the UK’s top 100 fastest growing companies, White Stores is an exciting, successful, well-resourced and very ambitious consumer goods business. Last year the company achieved sales of c£30 million across retail, wholesale and web based sales. This year will be more successful again and this role has been created to lead and control growth in the customer services team to ensure the best purchasing experience for all customers.
THE ROLE: Head of Customer Services
Today’s consumers expect 24/7 support across multiple mediums and to meet these needs White Stores has invested in Zendesk™ software to support the new Customer Service Manager. The objective of the role is to ensure maximum customer satisfaction through the leadership of a trained, motivated and skilled team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Use previous knowledge of Zendesk™ to champion the benefits of this new system
- Lead and develop a customer service team to enhance performance by setting clear KPIs
- Create a culture and processes that achieves the business goal of outstanding customer service
- Design, implement and improve structured customer satisfaction feedback metrics
- Empower the customer service team to resolve customer issues
- Promote and enhance a right first time approach
- Identify and provide feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities
CANDIDATE PROFILE – Head of Customer Services
We are looking for an experienced Customer Services Manager or Head of Customer Services who can deliver industry leading standards in this important area of business. Experience of Zendesk™ is essential and in addition the right candidate will be:
- Living within a commutable distance of Wickford, Essex
- A skilled people manager and leader of high performing teams
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- A capable coach and mentor who will develop talent
- Dynamic, fast paced and embrace positive change
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive reward package and an exciting role in a dynamic business.
Contact: Nick Hester
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.