National Account Manager
- Multi Award Winning Market Leaders
- Manufactured & Bespoke food into Foodservice
- Home based, North England, North Midlands or Yorkshire
Well established & innovative food manufacture are looking for an experience NAM to manage their foodservice wholesalers and pub groups.
This is a family run business with decades of providing award winning food products across the country, now with multiple sites they are a renowned household name and industry respected business.
Covering the UK this position will see you:
- Managing clients from pub & restaurant groups and foodservice wholesalers
- Building strong relationships and be a key point to contact for your clients maintain account growth.
- Be a brand ambassador
- Work closely with internal & external Marketing teams on new opportunities
- Deliver presentations to your clients and internal teams regarding quality and new products
- Working on product launches
This position is for an experienced National Account Manager who has managed pubs & restaurant groups & foodservice wholesalers. Additional experience and skills required are:
- Analytical mind, the ability to read and understand consumer data and market insights
- Negotiation skills, can discuss and close complex terms
- The ability to deliver profitable sales growth, and seek key growth opportunities
- Manage the admin within your portfolio
- Highly numerical and IT literate
If successful this company have a fantastic brand that you will be proud to represent, they offer a family feel company with a rich history and entrepreneurial feel. This organisation offer stability and career progression
The role will see you home and office based with national travel so overnight stays are expected. The salary is £42-£46K + car or car allowance.