Spirited individuals required to represent drinks giant Diageo in the convenience channel and their famous alcohol brands including Smirnoff, Guinness, Bailey's, Pimm's and Gordons. Join us as a Sales Executive and earn £23929 per annum + up to £3,000 bonus + company van and fantastic career prospects.Ideal location: DA12Territory covering: Dartford, Rochester, Bromley, Gravesend, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areasA full UK driving licence is essential for this role
If you have the desire to succeed in a sales environment, have brilliant communication and relationship building skills, a can-do attitude and will to win, we will give you first class training and the support of your field manager to enable you to bring the Diageo range of products to life.A typical day as a Sales Executive will involve:
* Field sales visits into retailers on your territory
* Educating retailers on how to increase their alcohol sales and providing informed recommendations
* Negotiating additional shelf space for drinks and displays
* Reporting back insight and information gained during your calls
* Using your people skills to build strong business relationshipsYou would enjoy this Sales Executive role if:
* You would be proud to represent Diageo and their premium alcohol brands
* You are self-motivated and able to manage your own diary
* Have career goals and are keen to develop and progress a career ideally within the drinks industry
* Enjoy meeting new people and enjoy overcoming objections
* You are target-driven and results-orientated
* Have a good understanding of FMCGBenefits and rewards - Why work for us?
Great package offered of £23929 plus a bonus of up to £3,000 per annum, pension scheme, company vehicle, tablet and phone.
CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture and have been recognized for their first-class training and development.
Apply today to represent a world leading drinks company and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within both the Diageo group and CPM.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.