Grocery National Account Manager
Are you looking to join a fast-moving business that is looking to double sales in the coming 3 years?
We are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager to join a well-established team responsible for a range of brands that are well known within their category. The business is fast growing and has gone through a period of sustained growth over the past 2 years, resulting in growth in the sales team.
You will join a fast-paced culture that strives in the face of challenges, you will receive guidance and support from the business to grow within your own career. The team operate as a family, all with a common goal in mind and work together to meet this goal.
You will have current experience managing Top 4 grocers, being fully P&L responsible for the accounts. You will also have negotiated and implemented JBP’s with the Top 4.
- Manage JBP and P&L for designated key account
- Forecasting and budget management
- Supporting the acquisition of new retail accounts
- Lead the (exciting) promotional plan
- Ensure insight from the data providers is being utilised effectively
- Ability to “make things happen”!
- Experience managing either Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons or Asda
- Relevant experience in the UK OTC or Health and Beauty sector
- Demonstrable experience of growth within a NAM position