Sales Executive - Danone Waters (Evian & Volvic) & Red Bull
Full time, Fixed Term Contact until 31st December 2021
Salary: £21,310 per annum + up to 15% bonus + Company van + Paid holiday & Exciting benefits
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Farnborough, Bracknell, Slough and the surrounding areas
Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined individuals to join our team to help energise Convenience stores and sky-rocket the sales of some of the UK’s leading brands: Red Bull & Danone Waters (Evian & Volvic), who, in 2018 already have a combined year to date sales value of £531m. There is plenty of opportunity to impress these clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing on our Danone Waters & Red Bull convenience team.
As a Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Calling upon Convenience stores within your territory you will be the face of the brands, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers
- This is a real territory management role visiting over 300 stores each quarter to drive distribution, availability and visibility of each brands core range. You will use your entrepreneurial spirit to manage and drive the success of your own area and achieve targets
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring all stock levels are maintained
- Selling in new products and introducing promotions
- Working toward and achieving Quarterly targets set
Please note this is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting.
You will have:
- Held a full, clean manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- The opportunity to work with two world leading soft drink brands
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
- Highly achievable targets and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really awarded
- Extra benefits include: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy, if you would like to be a part of our success please apply today!
Are you our next investment?
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.