Position: Internship Supply Chain Process Improvement Analyst
Contract: 6 months
Supply Chain Process Improvement Analyst 6mths internship
We are looking to hire people to drive our Supply Chain transformation program. In this role you will be trained and mentored by a few individuals which will enable you to focus on 2 missions:
- Operational Supply Planning role with a senior coach (either Demand or Production planning)
- Continuous Improvement activities to drive our SC transformation using lean SC methodology
- Provide daily/ weekly & monthly KPI's to monitor business performance, highlight and communicate any risks and implement a risk mitigation plan
- Actively participate, contribute and drive improvements of the Performance Control System to ensure Business Performance through DDS / S&OE and S&OP
- Facilitate and manage communication to smooth end to end supply chain
- Maintain technical parameters in the system to ensure system efficiency
- Assist in producing a 24mth rolling Sales forecast for your Business unit/s
- Identify and quantifying trends and market activities
- Organize production plan to maximize service and minimize ops cost and inventory
- Identify loss and value and non-value-added activities and implement a continuous improvement plan
- Lead focus improvement project to support business Gap using Lean tools e.g. :
- Process design, improvement
- Service program
- Inventory program
- Digitalized & Analytics tools
- SC skills and customer oriented
- Analytics and IT competencies
- Team player & communication skills
- Appetize for continuous improvement
- Fluent English is a must, French will be an asset
- Business School or Engineering education or equivalent
- Formal training in supply chain & CI skills
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 72575).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.