Commercial Executive position for an up and coming health and beauty brand who are growing from strength to strength. Client Details
As a relatively new brand, the business have caused huge disruption in their sector and have celebrated incredible success since they launched around 6 years ago. Supplying multiple sectors including healthcare, pharmacy and retail, the opportunities for them to grow further are endless. They have built an unrivalled reputation and a loyal customer base, and are now looking to add a Commercial Executive to their team. Description
As Commercial Executive, you will report into the Sales Director. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Working across all customer accounts, across all channels, to drive sales opportunities and deliver to plan.
· Creation and management of quarterly and annual activity plans across customer account portfolio
· Detailed and accurate reporting across all channels providing analysis and insights from sales, in stock levels, sell through, promotional execution and evaluation, providing any insights/trends to support with forecasting.
· Build collaborative and cross functional relationships with operations and supply to further improve forecasting and planning process across all accounts.
· Promotional set up, tracking and analysis across key customer accounts
· Lead collaborative relationship with Marketing to build, plan and successfully activate all shopper marketing and NPD launches across customer accounts.
· Lead cross functionally, the smooth onboarding of new customer accounts
· Lead the maintenance of customer merchandising assets.
· Build and report against agreed KPIs
· Support internal/external customer communications/presentations
· Build collaborative relationships with customers and resolve any issues quicklyProfile
To be successful in the role of Commercial Exeucitve, you must have an element of sales experience in an FMCG business. Health and beauty experience would be a huge benefit but not a requirement. It is essential you have had some exposure to assisting with customer relationships and have a desire to prrogress into a National Account Manager role.
Desireable experience includes:
· Driven, results focused and ambitious looking to make an impact and progress
· Excellent commercial understanding with experience and passion to deliver results
· Familiar with JBP/JMP, activity planning and reporting
· Exceptional numerical and analytical skills with ability to compile and collate data to provide actionable insights
· Good understanding of e-commerce, especially Amazon, would be advantageous.
· Excellent technical skills with Excel and Power Point
· Ability to provide regular reporting against KPIs
· Detailed, organised, adaptable with very good time management skills
· Outstanding relationship building and communication skills, internally and externally
· Confident and enthusiastic, you will have a passion to learn and develop with ability to find solutions in collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment.
· Proactive, self-motivated individual and highly resourcefulJob Offer
Upto £32,000. You will be expected to be in the Yorkshire office 2 days a week.