Are you looking to secure a new role in a large, commercial and progressive FMCG business? With sites across the UK, notably the Midlands and Yorkshire, this FMCG business who manufacture both Branded and PL products are now looking to appoint a National Account Executive as they continue to invest in their capabilities.
This is an FMCG business who have a ‘larger than life’ operation and have manufacturing facilities across the UK, and not one of the usual suspects! They’ve recently made significant investments into the company which ensures quality over quantity and a highly sustainable approach to business. Grocery retail is the driving force of their success and due to continued growth, they’re now in a position to appoint a fully home based National Account Executive following an internal promotion.
The NAE will have a home based contract and will ideally be located in the South East with access into London, or Yorkshire. The role will support the SNAM dedicated to their largest Grocery Retailer holding a broad range of responsibilities which include:
- Forecasting – responsible for accurate forecasting at SKU level by interpreting data & working closely with Account Managers
- Utilising internal trackers, retailer data and excel to analyse product performance, range performance, unearth trends and competitor benchmarking
- Instore implementation support for; promotions, new launches, impulse activity (store visits, reporting, feedback), co-ordinating field merchandising
- General administration – ensure correct prices are loaded on systems (internally & customer), manage through SKU changes & all associated administrative details
- Support with Product Management – launches, current product portfolio & delists
- Work with the category team to build regular reports that are sent to the customers
- Attend customer meetings
- Attend internal gate meetings & support with commercial inputs
- Support additional sales opportunities e.g. online/FSDU’s
Successful candidates will preferably have already gained commercial experience within FMCG and will hold the following wider experience and attributes:
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Strong user of Excel (including Pivot tables and Vlook ups) and PowerPoint
- Quick learner who uses initiative and is both creative and resourceful
- Capable of working cross functionally and building strong internal relationships
- Confident and holds a self-starter nature
- Ideally Consumer Goods/ FMCG commercial experience (This may be in a supportive, sales, buying or marketing capacity)
All industry experience will be considered. What is a MUST is advanced use of excel, ambition to take your career forward, a grounding in commercial operation/ business and an interest in the FMCG industry!
This opportunity presents a fantastic team environment, vibrant office and a great deal of learning and development. If you’re interested in establishing yourself in account management, this will be a fantastic role which will give you breadth of experience!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.