Project Manager – Business Transformation – Global Drinks Co
Office based West London c2-3 days per week (Accessible on public transport from Central London)
Up to £45k + Bonus + Package
- An exciting Project Management opportunity with a fast-growing Drinks business.
- Instantly recognizable business with a portfolio of brands operating across EMEA with a strong performance history
- We are now looking for a Project Manager to join them and support the delivery of some transformational strategic projects that will set up & accelerate future growth
- As a newly created role, the Project Manager role will operate at an EMEA level to deliver projects spanning organizational capability, culture, effectiveness and efficiency.
- You will operate within a Strategy team which plans, manages, supports and tracks the delivery of strategic performance, missions and projects across EMEA to accelerate its success!
- Reporting into a Programme Director you will assist on co-ordinating the overall programme to ensure clarity of direction, whilst also having an active role in a number of projects working within them to deliver and embed the change initiatives throughout the organization
- You will support senior level Directors (project Sponsors) across the organisation, along with working closely with a wide network of cross functional project team members to efficiently deliver on projects
- We need someone with 2-4 years project delivery experience, having worked on transformational projects ideally within the Consumer Products sector whether in-house or working in a management consultancy firm
- As a Project Manager you will be skilled in: Influencing, Communication, Negotiation, Financial Management, Risk & Issue Management, Planning, Critical Thinking, Coaching and Leadership, Conflict Management
- Naturally, you will have excellent communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders and can work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional contacts and be prepared to positively challenge!
Benefits & details:
- Salary is pitched up to £45k with bonus, pension and private medical
- Excellent culture which inspires creativity, progression and growth for all
- Office based in Middlesex 2-3 days per week, with Parking onsite & is accessible on public transport from Central London
Apply now on LinkedIn or email email@example.com quoting reference 8/15806/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.