As the UK’s leading FMCG sales and distribution company, our client is selling and distributing leading grocery, pharmacy and foodservice brands within the UK. Our client ensures that its staff are always put first to ensure that success and goals are always achieved.
With a track record of growth for many years and recent acquisition’s, could this be the time to join and be a part of their future success story?
As the successful Business Development Manager you will take responsibility for the Wholesale accounts across the majority of the product portfolio. You will be involved and responsible for developing and implementing a clear defined channel strategy for your account base. You will also be expected to pro-actively track performance of your account(s) understanding the key drivers of the performance and working closely with the National Account Managers and the cross functional team to implement corrective action to deliver against the P&L target and strategic plan.
If you are craving autonomy within a role and business that you can genuinely progress quickly then this could be the one for you?
The successful Business Development Manager will have or demonstrate the below requirements:
· Ideally be in a National Account Executive / Key Account Manager, Regional Account Manager position already within an FMCG business
· MUST have experience within Wholesale (Unitas, Bestway)
· Takes a solution focused approach to problem solving
· Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels across the business
· Experience in dealing with complex agendas spanning multiple functions
· Have a entrepreneurial spirit
· Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary to attract the best and benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124