- Day to day account management of key distributors & retailers (mainland EU)
- Finding, developing, and converting new business opportunities across EMEA regions
- Generating sales to meet an agreed monthly target.
- Prepare and drive formal quarterly business reviews and biannual strategic goal reviews with senior management customers and brand suppliers.
- Ensure the effective financial management of income and expenditure budgets associated with key customers.
- Recording information accurately and efficiently to ensure CRM systems are up to date and that the team can work in collaborative manner.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Able to travel within EU for customer meetings and attend trade shows.
- Knowledge of EU office & safety products market, distributors & retail channels.
- Be able to demonstrate confident negotiation skills.
- Proven record of International Sales
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship-building capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Be driven to achieve results.
- Ability to work under pressure & to timelines.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft word & excel.
- Excellent communicator
- High level of personal integrity.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, numerical skills, analytically minded.
- Fluency in French & German
- Office & home based options available for this role.
The Deflecto EU Headquarters is based in Newport S Wales UK, we are the world’s largest manufacturer of chair mats, and a global leader in sign and literature holders, office workspace accessories, storage solutions, personal safety, workplace safety & PPE.
You will be a joining an amazing team and you will have the chance make a real difference. If you are looking for a new challenge contact Kirsty Gray European Commercial Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and current remuneration.