HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN
Head of Supply Chain required to lead and shape the country role as an integral part of the regional leadership team in the European supply chain. Focused on demand planning, customer service and logistic execution, you’ll drive the development of the supply chain team to support the next generation of business in the UK & I. This is an exceptional opportunity to lead the supply chain function through a period of positive change on behalf of a well known and robust business.
With proven success across the breadth of the supply chain function, you’ll have the gravitas and commercial acumen to drive the agenda across the wider business. You’ll take ownership from day one in contributing to the business on all operational topics, both locally and at regional level.
- Extensive Supply Chain experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven leaderships and experience in motivating and leading teams.
- Experience of customer relationship management.
- Ability to operate at a senior level and engage with c suite stakeholders.
- Able to operate independently.
- Demonstrable experience of building strong business networks.
- Technical knowledge of SAP.
- Degree educated.
So, if you’re an action orientated leader searching for your next challenge then this could be for you.