Digital Brand Manager – Perm
Competitive salary & package
My client is a London based food business who are changing the face of the category in which they sit. As a brand they have strong loyalty from their customers and are known not only for nutritional food, but nutritional advice and tips. Having strong retailer relationships both on and offline, they are looking to drive brand awareness and product sales across their portfolio, both online and via retail partner sites and later this year, via a D2C site.
They now require a Digital Brand professional to join their family feel team and be responsible for the digital comms, to drive customer acquisition, as well as online trade marketing. As it is a small team, there may also be an opportunity to get involved in other marketing projects as well as some offline.
This is a newly created full-time role and the successful candidate will be a key member of the Marketing team, and really having the opportunity to make an impact.
This exciting and busy role needs a passionate and creative marketer who is able to execute, as well as someone super analytical, happy to delve into the data, to understand consumer behaviour and create campaigns accordingly.
- Manage digital acquisition strategy via paid social content and other digital acquisition channels
- Manage marketing programme – including segmentation, creation of email calendar and ongoing content, analysis and reporting
- Website management, working with other team members to create blog content and keep content fresh, up-to-date and seasonally aligned
- Social Media management and monitoring
- Lead on development of new digital initiatives including web shop
- Liaise with retailer media contacts on trade marketing plan
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of digital and in-store trade marketing initiative
- Contribute to ongoing campaign planning
- Agency and third-party management – PR, artworker/graphic designers, photoshoots
Skills / Experience:
- Considerable FMCG marketing experience, either supplying grocery retailers or selling direct to consumer
- Strong experience of creating and managing digital acquisition strategies via paid social and email, with experience of segmenting an email database for targeting, using data
- Campaign planning and management experience, having liaised with agencies for creative asset creation
- Creative abilities with previous success in creating blogs and newsletters
- Comfortable with numbers and used to driving change and making actionable recommendations, derived from the data
- Budget management experience
- Experience managing agencies and working with other internal team-members at all levels
- Able to manage own time proactively and to self-motivate
- Always striving for continuous improvement both for the business and personally
This is a hands-on role in a small and fast paced business so whilst there will be an opportunity to drive strategy and change, everyone gets involved with the ‘doing’. This role therefore requires someone with a real ‘can-do’ attitude, who is hungry to get things done and strive for results.
Please do not hesitate to apply, with an up to date CV, if you feel you have the experience and background described.