- Has an array of instantly recognisable FMCG brands and an extremely profitable global player.
- Have continued to post double digit growth in the UK through continued investment in innovation and acquisition
- Possesses a down to earth culture, where hard work supersedes ego
- After investing heavily in marketing, they are looking to hire a Shopper Marketing Manager to bring this to life in store
- As Shopper Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with sales, category and marketing teams
- Taking responsibility for identifying opportunities to drive in-store activations, in line with brand and commercial plans
- And ensuring end-end marketing campaigns are recognised in-store through creative shopper activation solutions recognised with the brand teams
- Will remain close to the numbers to ensure successful ROI of in-store shopper marketing campaigns
The successful candidate:
- Will be working within a Shopper Marketing or Activation role currently for an FMCG branded player
- Possess experience launching successful shopper marketing campaigns within large retailers
- Be highly commercial and demonstrate a track record of delivering brand growth through successful activation plans
- Be a team player who can work cross functionally and influence stakeholders at all levels
Details and benefits:
- This team has more than doubled in size and shows no signs of slowing. Come be a part of it!
- Central London based office (currently remote working due to Covid-19)
If you would like to find out more then please forward your CV quoting ref: 13/15857/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website