Online Account Manager – Amazon & Ocado plus DTC
£45-55k (DOE) plus bonus and benefits
Home based (Southern base preference)
- An ambitious, fast-growing and innovative natural pet food business, that is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the nation’s pets.
- Their range is sold across all major grocery, pet specialty and online channels; where they have benefitted from the accelerated trends in the last year of customer going online to purchase pet food.
- With a fantastic story at its heart to inspire their customers, this British pet food brand has real point of difference.
- An exciting opportunity now exists where you can be part of this passionate team as their Online Account Manager
- We are looking for an motivated individual to join the team and help drive the Online business forward.
- The Online Account Manager will manage a portfolio of accounts in the UK including Amazon, Ocado (Fetch) and Pets at Home.
- Holding full responsibility for account P&L, managing everything from promos, forecasting, JBP planning, budgets etc across the entire portfolio.
- You will also help create and deliver their commercial strategy for the online channel; along with supporting their DTC website in terms of activating promotions and sales activities.
- You will have a good understanding of online sales and know how best to market a brand on Amazon and Ocado!
- Bringing a track record of success in account management in both existing sales and identifying opportunities for additional growth, especially in the online channel
- Commercially astute – numerical, able to understand spreadsheets, and data.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to communicate well at all levels within an organisation.
- Great relationship-builder with a positive, can-do attitude, with an ability to problem-solve and be a team player.
- Finally, an affinity to pets and health & nutrition would certainly be an advantage!
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15851/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.