Unique Field Merchandising & Sales opportunity to work with Phoenix2retail. Areas available BS-BRISTOL B-BIRMINGHAM LU-LUTON SE-SOUTH-EAST LONDON
Visiting a cross-section of stores from major grocery multiples to smaller format Convenience stores ensuring displays are merchandised to planogram and if not supporting with merchandising assistance to ensure compliance is as high as possible.
Phoenix2Retail is a 3rd party route to market solution specializing in working with Well-known brands to maximize sales potential in an FMCG environment, this role focusing on ensuring compliance is observed across independently run small format symbols stores and the larger grocery multiples, The Role will also have a element of B2B sales and business development across similar format stores.
You will be working across a number of brands completing different calls as required by our clients, typically we look to merchandise stock, create additional displays & ensure the stores are complying with Head Office agreed space.
This would be a great job if you:
· Have some merchandising or retail experience
· Understanding the vaping category is an advantage but not essential full training will be provided
· Are comfortable using reporting systems via a mobile device
· Are able to multitask and plan and manage your workload
· Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
· Have use of the internet/mobile phone you are happy to use for work
Salary £20,000 + £3,000 Company Car Allowance