Due to the over performance of the Convenience Channel, there is an exciting new opportunity to come into a global business and really add value from the moment that you start!
Key areas of focus
- To drive insight and actions from analysis of the market and consumer data and identify market shifts and trends. To ensure both internal and external customers understand category performance and act on recommendations, through regular engagement (reporting & presentations).
- To work closely with the sales team to maximise the performance of priority ranges within customers to improve distribution and ensure delivery of the commercial plan.
- To build relationships and trust with key customers to positively influence core category performance for mutual benefit. Customer engagement through Category Reviews, Range Reviews, New Product Presentations and customer specific work e.g. Promotional analysis, Total Frozen category recommendations.
- To work with ecommerce and commercial leads to build and execute a category growth plan for online.
- To execute shopper activation plans to realise category growth opportunities in line with the Category Vision. To ensure both internal and external alignment with retailer, brand, and category strategies.
Analysing and interpreting data to presenting conclusions and recommendations
Working within a Category Management/Marketing team
Working with data from data providers such as; dunnhumby, Tesco link, Retail Link
Developing and implementing shopper marketing activity
Now, what are you waiting for, press that "Apply" button, and let's get talking!