Are you an FMCG professional ready for your next challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase both your creative and commercial skillset? Look no further!
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Trade Marketing Manager to join a global FMCG giant who own a number of the most instantly recognisable household name brands across various categories. They have a reputation for hiring aspiring commercial talent to develop and progress through the business.
As Trade Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing awareness and growth of several key brands across a range of retailers. As you will have influence and input with stakeholders across Brand Marketing, Category Management and Sales, this is truly an opportunity for your talent to be recognised. Key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Full ownership of the Trade Marketing Budget
- Creating and delivering marketing materials & content, particularly producing effective POS material
- Supporting the business growth agenda across eCommerce channels
- Line management of a direct report
- Working with key retailers to develop strong Trade and Shopper marketing plans
- Analysis of campaign successes, market trends and competitor activity
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG, ideally coming from a Trade / Shopper Marketing background. You will need to work with autonomy, taking responsibility for your success in the role. As this is a customer facing role, strong relationship building and communication skill is key.
- Organised – project management will be a key focus of the role
- Commercially savvy with a genuine passion for getting the most from budget and brands
- A creative thinker, able to think outside of the box in order to gain an edge of competitors
This is a fantastic role with real opportunity. If you’re looking a new challenge, please apply or get in touch directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.