Philips Domestic Appliances are recruiting for a new sales team and would welcome interest from Account Managers of all levels (Key/Senior)
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
Joining our sales team will be a great CV builder for candidates looking to work with a strong brand in the market place.
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to Domestic Appliance growth by bringing exciting, innovative products to market. Working across assigned categories, you will gain broad and valuable experience whilst having the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial thinking.
We look to our Account Managers to build and maintain strong customer relationships, manage the full P&L, launch exciting NPD and maximise promotional activation. You will need to be commercially savvy and take full ownership of the P&L, ensuring both targets and expectations are met by driving profitable and sustainable growth. We will be launching new categories so individuals must have the drive and skills to develop and grow new business.
You are responsible for:
- Leading/participating JBP negotiations
- Achieve the sales and profit targets for each category
- Plan, coordinate and deliver range reviews with support from marketing and category management
- Actively drive sales out and customer profitability performance by focusing on range & product mix, promotional ROI, sales out and promotional activation
- Negotiate and manage customer joint business plans
- Manage customer activation and promotional budgets
- Work with the Customer Demand Planners to ensure forecasts are accurate and meet agreed KPI’s
- Responsible for ensure all account admin is completed on time and in full (New line forms, Money Off, Accruals, debit notes etc.)
- Effective stakeholder management including Category Management, Supply Chain operations and Marketing
- For Senior National Account Manager appointments, there will also be the opportunity to manage a Sales Support Executive
You are a part of a team of five (Senior National Account Manager, National Account Manager x2, Key Account Manager, Sales Support Executive) and will report into the Sales Manager for Domestic Appliances UKI.
We foster an environment of highly autonomous, entrepreneurial thinkers who really have the ability to drive change. We are a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
You will be based from our offices in Farnborough, Hampshire. We operate an agile working environment with flexibility to split time in the office with working from home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Omni/Grocery Account Management experience
- Drive to maintain and grow relationships collaboratively
- Strong analytical and ROI evaluation skills
- Bach. degree level or equivalent qualification with Business/Commercial direction, preferred
- Understanding of the relevant processes (supply chain, financials, admin)
- Ability to manage customer P&L, budgets, and product mix's
- Compiling and managing JBP’s
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong team player
In return, we offer you a meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment.
We are happy to provide you with the opportunity to work with new technologies and passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experience will surround you. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth where variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Our salaries are range from £32,000 for Key Account Manager, up to £60,000 for our Senior National Account Managers plus car allowance, and you will have the opportunity to earn more with a 25% on target Sales Incentive.
Please apply online – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application.