Are you looking to advance your career in a team spirited, supportive environment? Looking for a Category Management position within a well-established, North-West based, branded FMCG business? Look no further!
With an extensive portfolio of products on offer, this FMCG business is thriving. They have been in operation for almost 100 years and are still a firm favourite in their category; they are driven to deliver new and innovative products and excited to continue to expand into new channels. They’re a market leader but will not sit back and rest on their reputation.
As Category Manager, you will liaise with retailers and wholesalers alike, providing category strategy and market insight. Key responsibilities include:
- The analysis of various data sources such as IRI, SalesOut and internal sales data, transforming the numbers to meaningful insights
- Making recommendations based on your analysis to drive sales growth
- Customer presentations alongside the sales team
- Collaborate with the National Accounts team to deliver compelling insight to the Grocery Retailers
- Supporting the marketing team with brand plans and insight, driving NPD
- Compiling regular reports for use internally and externally
Successful candidates will already be operating in a category management / insight position and be well practised in presenting to key stakeholders.
- Be highly analytical; able to digest different sets of data and translate into something meaningful (IRI preferred but not necessary)
- Be numerate, with strong excel skills
- Be an excellent communicator, able to negotiate
- Be confident influencing the priorities of sales partners
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, operating with a team mentality and assertive approach
This is a fabulous opportunity for an individual to really make this role their own in a business that will support you, aiming to really make the most of the individual’s existing personal skillset.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.