- Has quickly become one of the leaders in their industry
- Maintains a presence in markets across the globe working with an array of customers
- There’s barely a name they don’t deal with as their product innovation has taken the world by storm and led to exceptional growth.
- This growth has led to yet another role creation at a Senior National Account Manager level
- Are quickly building an industry leading team with innovative, ambitious thinkers and a down to earth culture
- As Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for some of their largest customers.
- Leading the commercial relationship with responsibility for the full P&L and strategic direction of the account
- Managing top-to-top pricing and strategy negotiations with full P&L responsibility.
- Will be heavily focused on innovation and bringing new products to market to drive growth.
- Works closely with cross functional teams both in the UK and Europe, so being an expert communicator is essential.
- Is likely akin to a Controller level role in most other companies and is seen as the catalyst to fast-tracked progression.
- Will be a blue-chip trained Senior National Account Manager operating in FMCG.
- Be ambitious with a track record of growth and/or new business
- Has experience of landing NPD – ideally from concept to launch
- Is consumer focused thinker with an ability to identify opportunities through innovative solutions.
- Bright, ambitious and hungry to learn
- Is an expert communicator comfortable communicating at all levels.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with examples of projects and people leadership
- Be driven by change and innovation
Benefits & details:
- A highly competitive salary which reflects their ambition to secure a Controller ready SNAM
- Bonus, company car and package
- Excellent progression opportunities in a high growth environment
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/15807/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.