Are you on the lookout for a new challenge? Perhaps you’re operating in a SNAM position and ready for the step into a Controller role. Maybe you’re already operating as a National Account Controller and looking for a clear path through to director level. Either way, if you have ambition and interested in working for one of the industry’s largest FMCG companies, then this could be for you.
This is one of those rare opportunities within a large branded FMCG organisation that offers real autonomy to deliver! They invest a huge amount globally in training and development, to support and enable career progression and actively seek out those who have the future capability of performing at a role beyond their current level.
The role and company won’t be for all of you though. They’re commercial in their outlook, all highly ambitious and need people to join them that share these same values. The business has forged a unique high performance and motivational culture supported with a clear vision in order to keep them ahead of the game. These guys have high expectations, but for those who are eager for a challenge and recognition, will be well rewarded in return.
This National Account Controller position has arisen due to promotion and offers a home based contract with the requirement for two days per week in the office based in the Home Counties. So, what do the responsibilities look like for this Account Controller role?
- Work with the Sales Director to drive profitable sales growth across Grocery Retail to outperform the market and competitors
- Take personal full P&L responsibility for a Top 4 Grocery Retailer continuing to uphold strong customer relationships and drive further growth
- Direct team leadership delivering the agenda across wider Grocery Retail
- Improve brand visibility and end-customer experience
- Develop customer specific account plans and execute co-ordinated activities and promotional plans through JPBs
- Monitor promotional performance, tracking ROS against ROI and targets
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
This is a broad and chunky role in an organisation who have achieved a significant amount and continue to fulfil their ambitions. We’re looking for certain attributes and traits for this position, if the following sounds like you then please don’t hesitate in applying.
- Experience gained in FMCG/ Consumer Goods in National Account Management across Top 4 Grocery Retail
- Experience of driving profitable growth in a Branded FMCG/ Consumer Goods business is advantageous though PL experience will also be considered
- Highly numerical and analytical, sharp when it comes to the numbers
- A strategic thinker with strengths in analysis, planning and forecasting
- Proven track record in negotiations with major national accounts
- Competitive in nature with an inquisitive mindset
- A natural self-starter who displays passion and commitment
- Degree educated
So there you have it. A great opportunity with a fantastic business. If it’s for you then hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.