eCommerce & Performance Marketing Manager
A truly unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, SME branded Food business based in London that operates in a truly on-trend category and is on a huge growth trajectory.
Owning the eCommerce channel within the UK side of the business, you will be responsible for making strategic decisions regarding the Online channels as well as implementing best practice to drive revenue growth across the D2C Shopify site and Amazon including designing and executing paid media and email marketing campaigns. This role requires someone data-driven, curious to learn, entrepreneurial, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and finger on the pulse on all the latest growth tactics.
- Design, Implement & optimise best practice D2C e-commerce strategies to grow the number of Shopify customers, repeat purchase & revenue
- Directly manage digital marketing budget & ROI across email marketing, Instagram, Facebook, SEO, YouTube, Display, and affiliates
- Manage all online activity in relation to growing email list
- Analyse various data in order to deliver revenue goals against Shopify and Amazon providing weekly KPI report
- Manage digital tools and budget to drive awareness and customer trial in-store e.g. retailer coupons and loyalty programs
- Implement & optimise best practice strategy and tactics to maximise Amazon revenue
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in a similar eCommerce role
- Good experience of Shopify Plus
- Experience developing and implementing e-commerce marketing strategies
- Good understanding of web design and web analysis
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as email, social media, PPC, SEO, Display, and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis, and reporting tools
- Good understanding of Amazon
If you are a highly ambitious individual who is looking for a real challenge and an opportunity to join a fast-paced business at the start of an exciting period in their growth, then apply with an up to date copy of your CV.