Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for EMEA Consumer Insights Senior Manager.
Role of Consumer Insights Senior Manager is to deliver actionable consumer & market insights, partnering with the EMEA Consumer Marketing, Local Marketing & Commercial teams to support the development of market-leading products, communication & experiences. This is a very pivotal role in Insights and analytics functional transformation at McCormick consumer business with potential to make huge impact on the business success and continued growth.
Do you thrive in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
Position: EMEA Consumer Insights Senior Manager Based in: Haddenham, United Kingdom
- Support the definition & implementation of the Insights transformation plan for EMEA in close collaboration with the innovation, digital and data transformation.
- Run Brand Health & Equity studies working with multiple stakeholders across Brands teams including Schwartz, Ducros, Kamis, F&F and others
- Work with the Marketing Research agencies to conduct primary and secondary research for product usage insights.
- Generate Insights from Social media and Digital insights platforms (e.g. CODEC) to inform content & media briefs, Work with Marketing teams to embed these in the briefs.
- Work with Digital & Communications team to drive Consumer segmentation and Digital Audience definition and Insights for media targeting.
- Support the EMEA Innovation team to deliver New Product Development (NPD) Insights including strategic direction, concept development, Testing & Validation.
- Lead the usage of market-leading self-serve tools like Toluna, Zappi for adhoc and ongoing research to understand cooking at home behaviour and help forecast Brand demand.
- Work with commercial teams to deliver actionable Shopper Insights.
- Maintain the consumer insights portal and drive active use.
- Manage Consumer Insights Budget and propose ideas to optimize spend.
- Market trends spotting using traditional research and modern insights tools (social listening Sprinkler and google search trends, Mintel, Kantar etc) to inform NPD and Content.
- Strong stakeholder management and presenting research findings experience.
- Play a pivotal part in the insights driven decision-making process for business planning and growth.
- Master’s Degree.
- Consumer insights expertise with FMCG companies, running research surveys, focused groups and presenting findings.
- Trends spotting and using modern insights techniques including social listening, google and digital trends
- Excellent communication, presentational, and process skills.
- Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills are required.
- Strong time management and stakeholder management skills are required.
- Strong business acumen to prioritize opportunities.
- Experience in regional environments, ability to work across various cultures & capability levels, understanding regional trends across EMEA region.
- Progressive Mindset.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.