Due to extensive growth over several years a premium food business is looking to expand their leadership team.
The company are due to open a new depot in the South of England which means the current M.D. will be spending more time their setting it up. The successful candidate will be the M.D.’s “number two” and will run the sales operations from their East Midlands site.
This will involve managing a field sales team and working with M.D. to look at larger volume accounts, particularly wholesalers. Although this is a management role, a hands-on sales approach is still needed to be successful.
I have placed two salespeople in this business over the last two years, again due to growth, so I know the company well. It’s a great time to join them as there is lots of opportunities to progress your career
- Manage the sales team function from the East Midlands site.
- Target new larger volume accounts, particularly in wholesale.
- Must have experience managing sales people
- Preferably come from a “main plate offering” food business
- Experience Trading would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060