If you’re looking for a new opportunity within a growing FMCG business, working in a fast paced and fun environment then look no further!
Signature Career Management are working with a premium food manufacturer based in the West London area. With an already impressive range, plenty of NPD in the pipeline and operating across a number of different channels, this is a business that clearly invests heavily in its people and its products.
The company are looking to bring an additional Category Manager on board to join their growing business. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Utilising various data sources to support the category growth and development
- Operating in a customer facing capacity, including regular presentations
- Competitor analysis and trend awareness
- Develop and maintain strong, deep lying collaborative relationships with the Commercial teams to enable continued performance improvement across the wider teams.
- Understanding and achieving all commercial KPI’s to drive continued success against business objectives
- Driving effective decision making through using all available information and resources to inform actions
The successful applicant will have experience in an FMCG category management role, dealing with major MULTs. You must be a team player with a positive attitude and be an excellent relationship builder, confident in presentation skill.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a business that’s fast paced and fun with a collaborative and energetic team. If this sound like the opportunity for you, please do not hesitate in hitting apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.