Position: National Account Executive
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
The mission of the role is to support senior account managers within the B2B channel facing into Blue Chip customers. Day to day responsibility for major account setup and customer support. Candidate should be able to grow with coaching and development into senior commercial roles.
- Attention to requirements of new business opportunities for the business through Sales Managers.
- Participation in Weekly project meetings to solve any doubts and follow up with the Sales team
- Follow up with Regulatory the technical document requests and with Quality any pending response
- Follow up with R&D and Operations Finance on any pending quotes
- Manage clients set up, changes in prices files, products, credit and debit notes
- Check forecast for distributors
- Follow up with samples team, to guarantee arrival and shipment of samples requested, specially to different markets and for key projects.
- General support to sales
- Follow up on new codes with commercialization
- Customer- facing actives
• Experience within national account experience within FMCG sales. Category experience is less important than potential and drive
• An ambitious self-starter who can build solutions to targets and efficiently organise and prioritise work schedule
• Proven track-record of meeting targets and objectives within existing accounts and identifying and developing new opportunities
• Strong financial/commercial acumen to drive performance and operate and interpret a P&L
• Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at all levels (internal and external)
• Ambitious, driven, able to operate at a fast pace
• Strong and confident communicator with polished presentation skills
• Excellent team player and positive contributor within a team
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Educated to degree level
• Able to access Haddenham office 2-3 times week (in non-Covid times)
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and nearly $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and foodservice businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.