Position: Senior National Account Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work!
We are currently looking for a Senior National Account Manager to join us at our EMEA Headquarters. This role will fully develop, implement and commercially manage key accounts within our Flavour Solutions Business. Do you have proven knowledge and experience as National Account Manager? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Full P&L and KPI accountability for customer accounts
- New business development targets, leveraging McCormick brands
- Driving and delivering customer marketing programs leveraging our brands through their businesses
- Cross-Functional team ownership, accountability and behaviour setting.
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful customer relationships.
- Be part of a winning team
- Commercial experience selling branded goods preferred
- Ability to drive valued added successful customer relationships
- Tenacious attitude to new business development and drive for results
- Proven track record of innovative and stretching growth.
- Self starter who can make immediate impact internally and externally, building strong networks
- Strong negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required.
- Strong P&L management experience
- Ability to deliver KPIs in timely manner, also beyond targets.
- Strong ability to influence
- Good organisation & time management skills
- A passion for food and a working knowledge of the UK Eating out of Home channel
- Degree Educated
- Ambition and drive to take on larger and more complex roles through progression at McCormick
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and + $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and foodservice businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.