Sales Executive – Confectionery
Office based – Croydon
£20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run confectionery business, established over ten years ago, supplying all the major retailers with branded and private label products. They create exclusive partnerships with Food Manufacturers across Europe and in the US and act as a dedicated UK office with responsibility for Account Management, Business Development, Project Management, Supply Chain, New Product Development and Marketing for their own branded and private label products.
Following substantial growth over the past 10 years through supplying other channels such as Wholesale, Etail, Gifting Retailers and 2nd tier Retailers, they are now looking to add a Sales Executive to the team, who will be responsible for supporting the Senior National Account Manager across a number of accounts.
The Role will report into the Senior National Account Manager and sit within a team of four.
- Will have responsibility across a number of our smaller accounts / wholesale accounts
- Will be given the chance to open new accounts / retail outlets / distribution points
- Learn on the job under guidance and training of SNAM
- Will assist SNAM with all account portfolio admin / data work
- Will assist SNAM with store visits / store photography / research / comp shopping
- Will travel with SNAM to key meetings as needed
- Will travel to meetings as a sole representative of the business and brand as needed
- Will organise sales samples / presentations / book travel etc as required
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in the use of Excel/Powerpoint
- Candidate to be energetic, enthusiastic, keen to learn, self-confident and extremely well presented.
- A sense of fun and adventure
- Worked in a sales role for at least 12 months
- The ability to express new ideas to the team
- The ability to influence others
This opportunity would suit a hungry, driven, adaptable, progressive individual that is eager to learn. Even better if you have a passion for confectionary. Someone who is not afraid to get involved in different areas of the business. If you have recently finished at University and you are eager to get into the food industry and join a business where the development of people is greatly encouraged, please send your CV.
It is preferable that you have some experience in the food industry however not essential as full training will be provided.
Apply: If you have the right skillset and background to apply, please send your CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all third-party applications will be sent to Clear Edge, we are working in partnership with this business. Any speculative CVs will be sent to us and if relevant they will be included in the process through Clear Edge.