Key Skills & Experience
- Ability to lead customer facing range reviews and turn multiple data sources into actionable insight.
- Proven ability to influence both internal & external stakeholders and be able to bring other on a journey with you
- A minimum of 3 years in a customer facing category role, ideally working across top4 or high street customers
- degree educated
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced category manager to join one of the most sought-after companies in the FMCG industry. This business is looking to step change category both internally and externally, and therefore need a category expert to deliver compelling insight and recommendations to identify big wins for the company.
This company prides themselves on their collaboration with customers, therefore you will seek to continually improve key relationships and be the voice of category and customer internally. They would love somebody with an entrepreneurial flair who is not afraid to challenge conventional ways of thinking and develop exciting new ways to drive category growth.
This role also requires and effective communicator with impressive presentation skills, and a strong commercial acumen.
Perks and Benefits
- a chance to join a function with strong investment and an exciting change agenda
- strong benefits package
- flexible working options
- globally recognised brands and highly sought-after company culture