Head of Amazon Marketing
Competitive salary & package
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Amazon Marketer to join a truly high-growth global Ecommerce consultancy who are at the forefront of Digital and on a growth trajectory. They work with some of the most well-known and exciting consumer products brands in the market and are looking for a Head of Amazon Marketing to manage a team who will be responsible for driving the sales of these brands across key marketplaces, predominantly Amazon, in Europe.
Heading up the marketing team will mean working closely with the brands to develop growth focused marketing strategies, plan out tactical marketing activities and develop forecasts and budgets to ensure the brands meet their goal.
Leading and building a team of ads experts, you will drive forward the growth of both the business and their brand partners and working closely with the EU Brand Management Team and US HQ Marketing team in building bespoke strategies and tactical plans to generate incremental growth.
This position will allow you to work with a variety of global brands and categories.
Skills & Experience:
- Worked at a mid-management level Performance Marketing level within an agency or client-side eCommerce team.
- Good all-round knowledge of the digital marketing mix with a strong working knowledge on Amazon, Google and Social channels.
- 7+ years’ experience in the world of multichannel or online marketing, and ideally have worked across international markets, managing Google Adwords/ Shopping and/or Amazon campaigns
- Numerate and comfortable with drilling into the data, using a variety of toolsets such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook and Amazon
- Able to listen and understand a brands growth challenges and use your marketing knowledge to succinctly synthesise and deliver back simple marketing strategies to hit client objectives
- Able to take initiative, work flexibly and at pace, and display a strong level of commercial awareness in decision making
- 2+ years’ experience in team building/development
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment
As well as key technical experience you will be highly driven with a hunger to succeed. With a strong focus on customer, you will have elevated standards of customer/partner service and be highly personable. Teamwork is key to this role, so it requires someone who is collaborative and able to work with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, communicating well and influencing positively.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.