Position: EMEA Search Manager
Based: Haddenham, UK
Contract: 12 months – possible to extend
The McCormick EMEA Digital team are recruiting a search specialist to lead and implement the global search strategy. This will happen across defined platforms, markets and consumer targets, to achieve specified KPI's to accelerate paid media, ecommerce growth platforms and DTC projects.
- Drive precision and data driven media plans across EMEA brands and provide best-practice guidance to local activation plans focusing on search capabilities across both SEO/SEM
- Provide media best practice guidelines across POE channels and broadcast media, while responsible for updating paid media digital dashboards
- Lead quarterly business review with local markets and media teams to optimise media plans in power periods and JBPS.
- Manage and implement the consumer journey and audience strategy to optimise media plans and digital commerce targets
- Proven FMCG EMEA media planning and buying experience who has learned their core digital media skillsets and focus in the Search discipline
- BSc or BA Degree in Mathematics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, Economics or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of interaction at board level necessary
- Proven track record of analytical experience and change management, potential development of analytical models
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis and Galeo.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.