National Account Manager
I have a great opportunity for an ambitious National Account Executive/National Account Manager seeking to develop their career profile within UK National Accounts.
- Based within commuting distance of the head office in West Manchester.
- FMCG National Account experience in the Discount or Grocery/Health & Beauty retail channels.
My client, established over 100 years, is an exclusive UK distributor of FMCG brands. With a range of household name and TV advertised brands the company provides an excellent friendly working environment which is also fast-paced and commercial. We are now seeking to recruit an energetic and goal driven Retail Account Manager to drive sales growth in the Discounter, Health & Beauty and online/ecommerce channels. Reporting to the Retail Sector Controller, we are looking for a dynamic individual who will fit with the company’s culture of transparency and teamwork.
- Knowledge of Trade Marketing and Category Management principles
- Build and develop the business profitably within nominated accounts/sectors.
- Seek out opportunities to grow the business through new listings and wider distribution across nominated brands.
- Manage the promotional mix to ensure account profitability is maintained to agreed levels
- Development of individual account sales and distribution plans
- Management of account/sector sales and negotiation.
- Internal management of forecasting and pricing administration
- Liaison with key stakeholders; internal and third-party brand owners where appropriate
- Able to recommend sound business decisions
- Strong commercial acumen and problem-solving mentality
- Highly analytical and ability to create robust business plans
- High emotional stability, physical and mental energy
- Respect for company values, works with integrity and ethics to achieve results
- Someone who is prepared to “get their hands dirty “, and do what is necessary to get the job done
- A collaborative team player
The package includes £neg basic, Bonus, Car allowance, Pension and PHI.
To apply please send your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference BH0020.
Swallow Associates Ltd is an independent Recruitment business. We will not forward your details to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.