Are you a National Account Manager seeking a new challenge in a fast-paced FMCG business? Would you like to be part of a journey of growth, working within a company that produces premium goods while acting with agility to stay steps ahead of the competition?
Signature Career Management are working alongside an exciting FMCG SME who have shown impressive growth, above and beyond the other key players in the category. They have consistently outperformed market trends and are continuing to expand their product range, with sustainability playing a key role in their NPD offerings. This role is entirely homebased and offers genuine flexibility and autonomy, allowing you to work with freedom and make the role your own.
Their continued success has led to the need to expand their commercial team; they’re seeking an experienced National Account Manager to take ownership of major grocery accounts, where they are already well established and thriving – though clearly room to build, develop and make this role your own! As National Account Manager, you will be an expert in your customers and help to excel the business to the next level. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identifying new distribution opportunities within the customer portfolio as well as gaining new business in prospective customers
- Track competitor activity, share knowledge of the channel with internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the annual and long term strategic business plans
- Develop effective JBP’s
- Complete budgets and forecasts
- Partner with cross functional resources including Brand Marketing, Category Management, Finance, Supply Chain & Procurement to co-design and brilliantly activate in Market all brand, NPD and category initiatives
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to work from their own initiative and organise their workload with minimal supervision. As is typical with an SME, the ability to work accurately and at pace in an ever-changing environment is crucial. The team are collaborative, supportive and united in their goal to shape the future of the business. The successful candidate will be / have:
- Significant experience of the UK Grocery market, having already operated in a NAM role (or equivalent) for a top 4 grocer
- Branded FMCG experience is a must
- SSL experience preferable
- Data savvy with strong commercial acumen
- Category management and data interpretation skills
- Strategic in nature and an excellent networker and relationship builder
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, high energy to develop the portfolio and progress your career
If you have previous National Account Management experience and you’re looking to further your career within a dynamic, agile and ambitious SME, this is the role for you.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.