- Work for an innovative, environmentally friendly, pet trade supplier
- 130 established retail accounts
- Job created by an internal promotion
The Role of Sales Representative:
Following an internal promotion, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting pet brands in the UK. Innovative and passionate with a strong environmental message, this is a company that launched 10 years ago and now supplies retailers in over 40 countries.
Sales Area: Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inherit a very well established customer base pet stores, garden centres and veterinary clinics
- Create a journey plan that delivers great account management alongside prospecting time
- Visit all customers on a monthly basis to provide support, training, improve retail displays and drive sales
- Visit prospect accounts to introduce the brand and inspire the decision maker to get on board
- Provide sales forecasts and daily updates to the CRM system
A basic salary c£25,000 plus sales bonus. OTE £30,000. Hybrid company car, mobile and laptop
Candidate profile for this Sales Representative opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative with a track record of success selling to independent retailers – ideally pet shops, garden centres and country stores. You need to know how to persuade a retailer to stock a new line and how to increase sell-through by providing training, product selection and merchandising support. Other qualities are:
- Based in the South West and able to cover an area from Worcester to Cornwall
- At least two years of field sales experience – dealing with independent retailers
- A passionate, charismatic and inquisitive character
- Numerate, articulate, fun and trustworthy
- High energy with fantastic communication skills
- Passionate about pets and the environment
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.