Experienced Managing Major Retail
Will be 100% Office based, Nr Glasgow
Working in a small driven team of commercial Account Managers you’ll be driving business with your client.
Since their humble beginnings decades ago this fresh & frozen food manufacturer has been providing quality products to retail and brands across the UK. Offering a diverse range of products and innovative ranges.
Joining an established, driven and friendly sales team you’ll become an ambassador for your client and their “Go To” representative for these products. This is an office based position (currently one week in office one week at home). You will be;
- Delivering the sales targets for your Major Retail account
- Working collaboratively with supply chain, purchasing to ensure availability
- Maintain and improving your customer relationships and growing their account
- Feeding customer insights back into the business
To be considered you will have previously managed either an Aldi or M&S account as an Account Executive or Manager. The skills required are:
- “Go Get” attitude that clients will warm to
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building
- Excellent IT, analytical and report writing skills
- Strong negotiation and numeracy skills
- Team player that likes a challenge
If successful, the salary is up to £40K + car allowance. This company offer career development and security in a supportive and driven environment.